Thursday 27 October 2011

Puzzle Quest 2 From Namco Is Now Available In The Android Market

It may not have the glitz and flash of Shadowgun, but one of my all time favorite handheld/console games is finally available in the Android Market — Puzzle Quest 2 from Namco. As my Twitter handle would suggest (@Gamercore), I’m pretty big on gaming. I’d also be lying if I said puzzle games really get my engine roaring. But make no mistake, Puzzle Quest 2 is not your typical puzzle game.
In fact, Puzzle Quest 2 could is equal parts RPG thanks to it’s story mode, character customization, spells, weapons, pretty much the whole nine. You start out choosing 4 different classes (in either gender) and battle opponents using a Bejeweled-style puzzle elements of matching 3 colors that supply various effects. Matching skulls will allow you to dish out an attack while the other colors are related to your characters magic.

The game is absolutely free to download but like most titles of this caliber, you’ll have to fork up $5 to unlock the full content (I paid around $15 for this on my Xbox). Reading through the Market comments, I’m noticing a few force closes and bugs on some devices so definitely give it a thorough testing before shelling out any cash. You can find find Puzzle Quest 2 in the Android Market right now.




[Market Link]

No comments:

Post a Comment